Index of contents
What is Apollo I
Established in 2015, Apollo (https://www.apollo.io/) is an all-in-one sales intelligence platform with targeted tools to help you increase revenue.
Salespeople and marketers use Apollo to find more customers, connect with contacts and establish a modern go-to-market strategy. The database Apollo's B2B, similarly to similar services such as ZoomInfo, Reply.io or (for LinkedIn.) LinkedIn Sales Navigator, includes a large amount of contacts (over 220 million contacts and 30 million companies) with accurate data.
Features of Apollo.io
Apollo is a tool with many features. Some features are included for all subscriptions to this tool, while others are optional. In addition, users can decide which parts of the tool are useful and which are not. Let's look at them together.
Prospecting & intelligence
The feature allows you to find leads, research potential customers, and create lists (https://www.apollo.io/product/prospecting-intelligence/). Apollo's database of over 220 million contacts is among the largest and most accurate in the industry.
Enrichment & job change alert
A distinctive feature of Apollo is its ability to keep track of job changes (https://www.apollo.io/product/enrichment-job-change-alerts/) with near real-time updates, which facilitates updates to the CRM and other marketing tools.
Sales engagement & analytics
With Apollo, similar to what happens in the marketing automation and with the LinkedIn Automation Tools, you can create multichannel sequences to reach more people, hold more meetings, close more business.
Apollo's sales engagement features (https://www.apollo.io/product/sales-engagement-analytics/) help sales teams reach the right people with the right message at the right time.
Apollo also has an API for maximum flexibility (https://www.apollo.io/product/api/) with which you can enrich your data and create custom workflows, leveraging the functionality and data repository via API calls to your database or app. The Apollo.io API is available only on custom plans paid for annually.
Apollo's platform is designed for security and committed to protecting information (https://www.apollo.io/product/security/), with compliance to ISO, SOC 2 and GDPR.
Benefits of Apollo
We list what we believe are the main benefits of Apollo:
- Database 200 million contacts
- LinkedIn Extension
- User interface/UX
- LinkedIn: find verified e-mail addresses and call phone numbers of prospects directly on LinkedIn, sync directly with your CRM, send InMail messages from Apollo, or automate connection request tasks.
- Sendgrid and Mailgun for email deliverability.
- Zapier. With Zapier, you can connect and synchronize data between Apollo and any other Zapier-supported app, such as Hubspot,, lemlist, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Streak, Monday.com, TypeForm, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, Reply, Neverbounce, Sendinblue, Zerobounce, Calendly, Keap, Snov.io, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, Lead Ads by Facebook Advertising, Snov.io, Leadfeeder, Dux Soup, Webflow, Woodpecker, Mailerlite, Agile CRM, GetResponse, Google Ads, Meet Alfred, Lusha, Emailable, Clickfunnels, ConvertKit, Constant Contact and many others, to optimize your workflows with seamless integrations.
Opinions and reviews on Apollo.io
Apollo.io is a platform trusted by more than 10,000 customers, from fast-growing startups to global enterprises. It scored 4.8 out of 5 on https://www.g2.com/products/apollo-io/reviews, where you can collect thousands of testimonials from users who have already used the service.
Users' opinions are also reported in a special section of the official website: https://www.apollo.io/why-apollo/customer-reviews/.
With Apollo, service pricing is arranged in different tiers according to each customer's needs (https://www.apollo.io/pricing/). You can choose from several subscription plans:
- Piano Free With limited functionality;
- Basic Plan at the price of $ 49 paid monthly for those who need more functionality. Here you can use any email provider, get full-size CRM integrations and customization;
- Professional Plan, which costs $ 99 per month and provides access to dialer, call recording and more.
- Custom Plan. The price is based on consultation with sales, as subscribers have to choose what they need.
You can get a discount of 20% by choosing the annual payment formula instead of monthly.
You can make a 14-day trial period. At the end of the trial period, you will have the option to convert to a paid plan or downgrade to the Free plan, which is free forever.
You want to use Apollo.io or another database for your prospecting activities and Lead Generation? Contact me for a Lead Generation Consulting. Interested in understanding the pros and cons of using email databases? Sign up for theVideo Area.