Index of contents
- 1 What is Aweber
- 2 Features of Aweber
- 3 Integrations
- 4 Aweber VS other Email Marketing Software
- 5 Aweber: Prices and Free Plan
What is Aweber
AWeber è email marketing software which, like other software in the industry such as SendInbluehas a number of features all in one such as Landing PagesPush Notifications, as well as functionality of email marketing automation. Let's start by looking at just the functionality.
Features of Aweber
With its 24/7 customer support, Aweber offers the ability to quickly build landing page, upload and manage contacts, send newsletters, send instant push notifications and analyze the results without having prior knowledge of code. Let's break down the functionality of Aweber below.
Drag & drop and HTML editor
Drag, drop and send. It's as simple as that:
- Create professional emails from scratchAweber's drag 6 drop editing allows you to create email templates with just a few clicks and no design or coding experience.
- Plain Text and HTML optionsIf you prefer plain text or HTML emails, Aweber also provides these 2 options next to the Drag & Drop editor.
- Thousands of images at your fingertips: Aweber lets you choose from thousands of pre-selected stock images from the gallery or drag and drop images from your desktop, choosing from over 6,000 free stock images at no extra cost.
- Create impactful emails: Aweber provides over 700 mobile and responsive HTML email templates and over 600 free images.
Then if you need a specific template, the AWeber team offers custom design services at an affordable price.
Landing Page Builder
Aweber comes with a builder that allows you to create landing page professional-looking in just a few minutes (www.aweber.com/landing-page-builder.htm).
Aweber's Landing Page Builder comes with some features like:
- drag & drop editor;
- possibility of integrating payments;
- possibility to use a custom domain or a third level provided by Aweber in case you do not have a domain and a hosting where to host your landing page;
- integration with Google Analytics and the Pixel of Facebook Advertising.
Email Marketing Automation
- create automations: You can assign triggers based on the emails they open and the links they click, and create drag-and-drop sequences using a simple drag-and-drop campaign builder.
- automate tagging: using the tag with the inserted contacts you can segmenting contacts in your lists so you can better identify and target emails to the right audience.
With Aweber you build your lists and manage your contact lists to reach more people with the right offer at the right time.
- membership managementManage the people on your lists and categorize them so that it's quick and easy for you to send emails to those who respond to your offers.
- Entry formsCreate browser-ready registration forms in seconds.
Tracking & Analytics
Aweber VS other Email Marketing Software
AWeber VS Mailchimp
AWeber e MailChimp are major players in the world of email marketing. Dan Kurzius and Ben Chestnut co-founded Mailchimp in 2001.
Started as a side project to provide email marketing services for small businesses, Aweber has since grown into an independent platform.
Unlike MailChimp, Aweber allows you to get started for free by providing a number of all-in-one services such as:
- Email marketing and landing pages
- Push Notifications
- Access to customer solutions 24/7 by phone/email/chat
- Free migration service
AWeber VS GetResponse
Aweber and Getresponse both offer a good range of tools to help you create, maintain and communicate with an email database.
Let's compare the main features of Aweber and Getresponse:
- Customer serviceAWeber's Customer Solutions Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. GetResponse only offers phone support on their most expensive premium level, GetResponse Max, which requires you to have at least 100,000 users and costs over $1,000 per month.
- Dynamic segmentationDynamic segmentation ensures that your subscribers receive content that is relevant to their needs. As a result, you'll get more engagement, better click through rates and more sales. Dynamic segmentation is included in Aweber in both AWeber Free and AWeber Pro plans. GetResponse only offers dynamic segmentation for their three most expensive premium tiers.
- Email templates: AWeber includes everything you need to create eye-catching emails right in the AWeber Free plan. You'll have unlimited access to a huge library of professional templates and stock images at no extra cost, full access to our drag and drop editor, AWeber's AI-powered Smart Designer that creates emails in seconds, or you can use AWeber's HTML editor to create your own custom HTML templates. GetResponse does not offer a free plan and only offers 220 email templates compared to AWeber's 700+ email templates.
- Web Push Notifications: AWeber's web push notifications are included in all plans at no additional cost. GetResponse only offers web push notifications in their two most expensive plans - which start at $99/month for 1,000 subscribers.
In summary, all AWeber plans include essential premium features such as automations, dynamic segmentation, and web push notifications. GetResponse does not offer a free plan and only provides access to email automation and dynamic segmentation on their three most expensive plans. Web push notifications are only available on the Professional and Max plans.
AWeber also includes unlimited access to team members with each account. Team members have their own account credentials and authorization options on all AWeber plans. GetResponse only allows unlimited access to multiple team members on their most expensive premium plan.
AWeber VS ConvertKit
Unlike ConvertKit, AWeber provides the following premium features at both the Free and Pro price levels:
- Web Push Notifications
- Unlimited email automations
- Library of over 700 email templates
- Extensive library of integrations for ecommerce and corporate services
- Full support from the 24/7 team (phone, email and chat)
- Internal team of deliverability
AWeber VS ConstantContact
Compared to ConstantContact, Aweber has:
- Up to 50% less monthly costs, com access to all features including live phone support.
- Unlimited Image Hosting: You can host more than 1GB of photos to power your email campaigns.
- Industry-leading Deliverability;
- Educational contentEasy-to-follow guides, courses and videos.
Aweber: Prices and Free Plan
I AWeber prices (https://www.aweber.com/pricing.htm) are designed so that you can start free with the Free, which involves sending 3000 emails per month.
With the plan Pro, rates start at $19 per month for up to 500 subscribers, and increase based on the size of the user base, as shown in the table above. All paid plans have the same functionality.
You can choose to pay on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, in which case you get a discount of 14.9%.
You can make period of 30 day trial free of charge and without limitations.