Index of contents
- 1 What is Beaver Builder
- 2 Features of Beaver Builder
- 3 Integrations
- 4 Opinions and reviews on Beaver Builder
- 5 Prices
What is Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder (www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/), released in 2014, has over the years become one of the most popular page builders which has led to it being used on over a million websites.
Beaver Buider's features, user friendly interface and support are appreciated, as well as the presence of clean code and updates.
Features of Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder offers several features, let's see them together.
Visual editor drag and drop
The Page Builder of Beaver Builder (www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/page-builder/) allows you to visually change the appearance of individual pages.
Similar to how drag & drop visual editors work, Beaver Builder's editor allows you to choose a block of content from the menu, drag it to the appropriate location, see how it looks on the actual page, with the ability to view changes to the page's appearance in real time.
Page Builder features include:
- clean code, stable platform, with the ability to customize HTML, PHP, CSS, JS
- seo friendly, mobile responsive, fast loading,
- compatible with themes and plugins WordPress as light as Astra, Genesis Page Builder Framework
The last 2 points make Beaver Builder a Page Builder to consider for speed up WordPressnot by chance, from a comparison of 5 popular page builders for WordPressit emerges that Elementor and Beaver Builder are among the best performing Page Builders:
Beaver Builder Theme
Beaver Builder, similarly to Elementor e Genesis Framework, is a plugin but also has an optional theme framework: (www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/wordpress-framework-theme/).
While the Page Builder works with almost all themes and controls the content of your page. The theme controls the header, footer and style of the rest of your site. So with both you can customize almost every aspect of your site quickly and easily.
Beaver Themer (www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/beaver-themer/) is a Page Builder extension and plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Themer is a Page Builder add-on that only works in the presence of Page Builder.
When using a supported theme, Beaver Themer allows you to create custom headers/footers and create templates using Page Builder. Without Beaver Themer, this functionality is only possible by editing a theme's PHP template files.
Another feature of Beaver Builder is its selection of modules, which allows you to update your content by inserting useful elements into your pages.
Beaver Builder modules are divided into two groups: basic and advanced modules. Here is a list of the main modules available:
- Custom HTML
- Incone groups
- Titles (Headings)
- Text Editor
- Price tables
- Buttons and Call to Action
- Slider (such as the Revolution Slider)
- Contact form and login
Each content module has its own unique settings to customize the content of each section. In general, each content module has the following settings tabs:
- General: for quick and basic customizations, usually unique to the chosen content block.
- Style: Options for more advanced styles, such as alignments, internal spacing, and text colors.
- Advanced: where developers can get into the detailed design elements, with options for margin spacing, animations and HTML.
For example, the Image module offers general settings such as photo source, caption, and optional link. You can then go to the Style section to change the width of the image, change its landscape, and adjust the alignment and border. The Advanced section for an image has options for margins, HTML, and visibility.
Beaver Builder offers several layouts with columns of different sizes. You can use them to organize important information in a more attractive way without the need for code.
In addition to forms, you have access to various row structures, which allow you to add a section with one, two or three columns.
The column count goes up to six and you can choose to implement a left or right sidebar or both at the same time.
Content and Landing Page Templates
Beaver Builder includes a wide range of templates (www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/wordpress-templates/) to speed up and improve the design process.
By default, the Page Builder includes templates for Landing Page also sector-specific or content pages for specific sections of the site such as About Us, Services...
Compatibility with any theme
Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme, but you should consider pairing it with a compatible theme like Neve or Astra.
Beaver Builder integrates with contact forms such as Gravity Forms e Ninja Formsautoresponder and software email marketing such as ActiveCampaign, Aweber, Constant Contact, Convert Kit, MailChimp, Drip, GetResponse, Infusionsoft., plugin multilingual for WordPress such as WPML e Translatepress, and membership plugins like Memberpress.
Opinions and reviews on Beaver Builder
Chosen out of over 1,000,000 sites and by the biggest names in WordPress, Beaver Builder is considered a reliable and easy-to-use WordPress page builder plugin to use.
You can read customer reviews here: https://www.g2.com/products/beaver-builder/reviews.
Beaver Builder is available in three packages.
Here is the official price table (www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/pricing/):
- Standard ($ 99) gives you access to premium forms and templates and one year of customer support. You also have the ability to save page layouts for reuse and export them so they can be used on other sites.
- Pro ($ 199) offers all the same features as the Standard plan, with the addition of WordPress multisite compatibility and access to the Beaver Builder theme.
- Agency ($ 399) includes all the same features as the Pro plan, with the addition of multisite and white label settings (the ability to remove all Beaver Builder branding and replace it with your own).
Beaver Builder has a self hosted demo where you can test all the features of Beaver Builder in real time. Also, there is a lite version with limited functionality in the WordPress.org repository.