Index of contents
What is Benchmark Email
This software has a set of features that allow you to create valuable emails and set up automatic email sequences to better engage contacts and customers. Its plans also make it suitable for small and medium businesses that are looking for email marketing software at affordable prices.
Benchmark Email Features
Benchmark offers a wide range of features (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/features/) to create email campaigns: let's see them together.
The functionality of Email Marketing (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/features/email-builder/) offered by Benchmark Email lets you stay in touch with your contacts using simple tools to create emails.
This feature includes:
- Drag & Drop BuilderWhen you use Benchmark's drag-and-drop editor, you can create responsive emails with custom images, colors and content in minutes. With over 200 templates designed for specific industries and email types, it's easy to find a relevant option. Once you've chosen a template, it's easy to customize it with your brand's colors, photos and logo.
- HTML Editor: Easy-to-use code editor that gives you a live preview with every line of code.
- RSS email option, which automatically sends emails to your subscribers when you update your blog or any RSS feed, similar service to SendInBlue e MailPoet.
Email Marketing Automation
With the function of Email Marketing Automation (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/features/marketing-automation/) you can create workflows for your contact lists and cultivate new contacts into customers.
Benchmark Email provides auto-reply templates, or you can create your own, and breaks down the auto-reply implementation into manageable steps so you can easily create complex email sequences.
The function Lead Generation offered by Benchmark Email (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/features/lead-generation/) allows you to increase conversions into leads from your online advertising campaigns, for example with Facebook Ads,, LinkedIn Ads e Google Adswith landing page target.
Features Landing Page (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/features/landing-pages/) help you create destination pages that are effective at converting into leads.
- Easy to use drag and drop builder to create landing pages. No coding required.
- Landing page templates optimized for conversions.
- Forms to be included within landing pages to add new contacts to mailing lists.
- Marketing campaigns, emails and automations for a simplified user journey.
- Publish landing pages in the subdomain for consistent branding across the entire user experience.
- Ability to measure campaign ROI with landing page goals, such as page engagement and new subscribers.
Benchmark Email offers several options for adding contacts. You can add them manually, load a list, copy and paste from another document or import them from another tool.
Benchmark Email produces separate reports (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/features/reporting/) for email campaigns, automated email sequences, and A/B testing. These reports track:
- Hard Bounce & Soft Bounce
- Enrollment Cancellations
- Email Forwarding
- Social shares
- Email openings by position
A/B Testing allows you to compare campaigns to identify the best performing ones.
Support and applications
Benchmark Email has a customer service department that you can contact via chat, phone and email 24/7.
Benchmark Email offers mobile apps available for both iOS and Android, making it easy to monitor campaign performance on the go.
Benchmark Email integrates with over 300 applications (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/features/integrations/), including:
With the WordPress plugin, you can create an email list right on your WordPress site and send email versions of your blog posts.
With Facebook, you can embed Benchmark's email signup form on your business page to allow visitors to sign up for your emails without leaving Facebook.
Benchmark Email Reviews
You can check out user reviews on the official website and at https://www.g2.com/products/benchmark-email/reviews#reviews, where Benchmark Email scored 4.2 out of 5.
Benchmark Email Pricing
Benchmark Email offers a free plan, and several pricing plans to choose from based on your needs (https://www.benchmarkemail.com/pricing/).
The free plan allows you to use key features for free, allowing access to the drag & drop editor, sign-up forms, and more.
Major paid pricing plans include unlimited email, and the price of the plan depends on the number of subscribers you have.
Prices are as follows:
- Up to 500 contacts: $ 13 per month
- From 501 to 1,000 contacts: $ 20 per month
- From 1,001 to 2,500 contacts: $ 30 per month
- From 2,501 to 5,000 contacts: $ 49 per month
You can sign up for free, but Benchmark does not offer a free trial.