Index of contents
What is Cloudways
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform that guarantees, according to the official website www.cloudways.com, performance, reliability, 24/7 support, making Cloudways a possible Cloud Hosting partner for small and medium-sized online businesses, more specifically sites on CMS WordPress (and other major CMS such as Joomla and Drupal) and ecommerce on Woocommerce, Magento, Prestashop.
It's just digital agencies, ecommerce and medium-small businesses that CloudWays addresses, with an offer characterized by certain strengths and functionalities.
Let's start with the first aspect.
As a feature, Cloudways mentions:
- 5 top-notch cloud service providers (AWS. Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Linode and Vultr)
- ability to launch multiple apps in 1 click, including WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento
- unlimited applications
- support for all PHP apps
- innovative control panel
- assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- automatic backups
- 24/7 real time monitoring
- auto healing server
- PHP 7.3 ready servers
- free SSL certificates
- Integrated Cloudways CDN
- High Performance Stack for WordPress, Wocommerce and Magento
- price model with payment according to consumption
- Free built-in caching plugins for WordPress and Magento
- one-click operations (server startup, server/app cloning, monitoring and more)
- developer-friendly staging environment
- security and managed backups
- easy Github automation for developers
- scaling flexibility for servers
- ability to transfer servers and billing to your customers with simple clicks.
Cloudways provides a number of Cloud Hosting specifically for WordPress and Ecommerce. Let's take a look at their features together.
Cloud Hosting for WordPress
With over 600 thousand WordPress sites hosted on over 120 thousand servers and an NPS of 72%, Cloudways provides a performance and security oriented service. Let's take a look at the features in this regard mentioned on the website www.cloudways.com.
- SSD disks
- optimized stack
- PHP version support
- CNDs for reducing latency and increasing response times
- an in-house developed plugin, Breeze, pre-installed and performance-dependent
- SSL certificates
- 2-factor authentication
- possibility of whitelisting IP addresses
- dabatase safety
Alongside WordPress, Cloudways provides hosting for Joomla and hosting for Drupal.
Cloud Hosting for WooCommerce, MagentoPrestashop
When it comes to ecommerce, Cloudways provides cloud hosting with specific features for ecommerce sites built with Woocommerce, Magento and Prestashop.
In the site there are sections dedicated to each, in particular:
Reviews and opinions about Cloudways
According to the reviews published on the official websiteCloudways is chosen by more than 250,000 sites of agencies in the digital sector, small and medium-sized businesses, freelancers for performance, ease of use: in particular, Cloudways reports a "Customer Happiness Score" of 94.7%
Plans and Prices
I Cloudways pricing plans (www.cloudways.com/en/pricing) varies depending on the Data Centre selected:
- Digital Ocean
- Google Cloud
There are 4 main monthly (or hourly charged) plans available for each, starting at $10, which vary depending on RAM, Processor Storage and Bandwidth.
Alongside these variations, all plans include:
- Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Free SSL
- CDN add-on
- Free migration
- Unlimited application installation
- Dedicated firewalls
- Real-time monitoring 24/7
- Automatic backups
- Automatic healing
- HTTP enabled servers / 2
- SSH and SFTP access
You can familiarize yourself with Cloudways Platform and test its capabilities with a free trial with no credit card required and the ability to cancel at any time.