Index of contents
- 1 What is Hostinger
- 2 Hostinger features
- 3 Opinions and reviews on Hostinger
- 4 Prices
What is Hostinger
Born as a service whose goal is to simplify the life of web developers, Hostinger (www.hostinger.it) is a provider of fast, stable and streamlined web hosting services at competitive prices.
Founded in Lithuania in 2004, the company offers services in 39 countries around the world and has over 29 million customers, with an average of 20,000 new customers signing up every day.
Hostinger originally offered hosting services completely free of charge. This is no longer the case, but affordable prices combined with powerful features for professional websites are the strong point.
Excellent value for money and a wide selection of features make Hostinger a competitive choice in the marketplace.
Hostinger offers different types of hosting:
- Shared Hosting;
- Hosting WordPress;
- Cloud Hosting;
- cPanel Hosting;
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting;
- Minecraft hosting.
According to the official website (www.hostinger.it) Cloud and Shared hosting are the cheapest and suitable options for beginners, hosting WordPress is great for blogs, while VPS hosting is suitable for larger sites that require more resources.
Shared Web Hosting
Shared plans (www.hostinger.it/web-hosting) are the cheapest and easiest way to host a website.
Hostinger's WordPress plans (www.hostinger.it/wordpress-hosting) run on shared servers and offer ease of use and convenience.
While shared plans mean multiple websites sharing a server, cloud plans (www.hostinger.it/cloud-hosting) indicate that your site is hosted in the cloud, a service that exists on multiple servers. All of Hostinger's cloud hosting plans include a dedicated IP address, a free domain, and unlimited bandwidth.
VPS hosting (www.hostinger.it/vps-hosting) creates a virtual environment that mimics a dedicated server, which means you get many of the benefits of dedicated resources, but at a lower price.
Hostinger's VPS plans come with a custom control panel, automated installers with popular web scripts, and operating system templates.
cPanel Hosting (www.hostinger.it/cpanel-hosting) is the primary management software for your web hosting business. Hosting with cPanel comes with tools to automate and simplify your website hosting experience.
With Yostinger you can start your own Minecraft server (www.hostinger.it/hosting-minecraft) in just a few clicks, with:
- Simple configuration: use the Multicraft panel to configure your server in minutes or try manual configuration with Ubuntu 18, Centos 7 or Debian 9 OS;
- DDOS Protection: All plans include advanced automated hardware protection to make sure your server is protected;
- Backup: With cloud-based VPS, your files can be restored in seconds at any time of the day;
- MySQL free of charge: With the Hostinger Control Panel, configure your MySQL database with just a few clicks;
- Modpacks and plug-ins: all plans include full root access, allowing you to install any mod and plug-in you like;
- Fast SSD: We use the latest Intel Xeon processors with terabytes of SSD disk space.
Hostinger has a website builder (www.hostinger.it/creare-sito-web), which you can use to create a website regardless of the hosting plan you choose. You simply need to choose a template and customize it - no programming skills required.
Hostinger has several options for creating a website, including the company's website builder: Zyro. The free tool has many cool features, such as a logo generator, a slogan generator, and a company name generator.
Its most interesting features, however, are those based on artificial intelligence: AI Writer (generates unique copy based on a selected topic) and AI Heatmap (provides insights into what site visitors will focus on when they visit with heatmaps, a tool typical of software CRO such as MouseFlow e Lucky Orange.
With the services ecommerce of Hostinger (www.hostinger.it/negozio-online) you can start, manage and grow your business of ecommerce in one place. Choose a template created by a designer that suits your business, then use the drag-and-drop editor to bring your custom online store to life. Sell where your target audience is. A Zyro online store makes it easy to sell products on Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon. You can add an online store to any new or existing Zyro website with just a couple of clicks.
Hostinger provides a number of domain registration services. Let's see them.
The domain name search tool (www.hostinger.it/verifica-dominio) helps you search for a domain by evaluating availability among various extensions.
Use the domain search tool at any time without limitation to find WHOIS information (www.hostinger.it/whois). A WHOIS reveals crucial information about a domain. By performing a search you can discover details such as domain availability, domain expiration, domain owner, owner's contact information, address, phone number, email address and more.
Enter the domain you wish to transfer to Hostinger (www.hostinger.it/trasferimento-dominio). You can transfer in four easy steps:
- Enter the domain name you want to transfer: simply enter your domain name and click Transfer.
- Proceed to purchase: after purchasing you will be redirected to our members area;
- Enter the EPP code and confirm the transfer - you can get your EPP code from your current provider.
- Confirm domain transfer email: you will receive a confirmation from your domain registrar.
You can choose between Hosting Email Google Workspace and Titan.
Google Workspace brings messages, meetings, documents, and tasks together seamlessly. It's the best way to create, communicate, and collaborate.
You can also create a custom email with your domain using the professional email client Titan. All you have to do is:
- Choose your email hosting plan: choose between business email for $ 0.99 or business email for $ 2.49;
- Proceed to checkout: enter your payment details and you will be taken to the members area;
- Start email: follow the final configuration steps and you'll be able to create your first domain-based email address.
Opinions and reviews on Hostinger
On g2.com you can read the comments of users who already use Hostinger: www.g2.com/products/hostinger-web-hosting/reviews#reviews. Users seem to be particularly enthusiastic about the affordable prices and professional support with 24/7 chat.
Hostinger offers competitive value for money in the field of web hosting: (www.hostinger.it/prezzi).
Hostinger offers several payment methods, including Visa, Paypal, Mastercard, Discover, Bitcoin, Maestro, American Express and JCB.
Hostinger also offers a 30 day money back guarantee. So you can try it and re if the service doesn't satisfy you fully.