What is Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder (www.leadfeeder.com/) show the businesses that visit your website, how they found it and what they are interested in.
It is a tool for the sale and marketing of the Lead Generation for B2B companies, discovering the companies that visit it, their behavior and opening up potential business contact opportunities even if the company has not filled out a form or other form of contact.
As much as simply visiting the website is a less powerful form of interaction than direct contact, knowing who has visited the website can have 3 benefits:
- as unqualified as those who contact you directly, companies who visit your website are much more likely to buy than someone who has never heard of you.
- Knowing in advance who is interested can allow you to send them to the sales department for an active and above all quick contact: studies on the Lead Response Rate show that contacting leads quickly makes conversion into a customer much more likely.
- By knowing the behavior that follows a site visit, you can find out what content visitors are interested in and use that information in the next contact, anticipating their needs before talking to them.
At LeadFeeder you can benefit from a 14-day free trial. No credit card required.
Let's take a look at the functionality of the software.
Identifies website visitors
Leadfeeder (www.leadfeeder.com/) identifies the names of companies that visit your website:
- Turns anonymous traffic into real company names.
- Reveal the exact behavior of businesses visiting your website.
- Identifies remote workers with Leadfeeder's unique database of static and dynamic IPs.
Qualification in lead
Using Leadfeeder's custom segmentation you can evaluate and qualify visitors.
- Remove all ISP traffic, leaving only real companies.
- Create behavioral and demographic filters to segment visitors with the highest potential.
- It assigns an automatic score based on their web activity.
Connect with decision makers
Leadfeeder (www.leadfeeder.com/) can help you determine the best person to contact in a business that visits your site.
- Search for decision makers with the meaty global database.
- Filter contacts by job role, seniority or position.
- Reveals and exports email addresses, phone numbers and profiles LinkedIn..
Synchronize with your CRM
Leadfeeder (www.leadfeeder.com/) integrates with numerous tools allowing you to synchronize the data obtained.
- It integrates Leadfeeder with all the main tools of CRM, marketing automation and Web Analytics.
- Automatically synchronize visit data with your CRM.
- Create reports using website visitors and CRM data.
Filters, segmentation, rating
- Create feeds based on industry, number of employees, web activity, custom properties and more
- Follow specific industries or companies and receive early notifications when new visitors arrive
- Assigns a score automatically based on their web activity
Lists and Alerts
- Segment listings based on industry, geographic area, number of employees, web activity, custom properties and more.
- Set up alerts and get notified when new companies are added to your listings.
- Get email or Slack alerts as soon as they visit your website.
Create Matched Audience for Retargeting on Linkedin
Create lists of accounts for retargeting on LinkedIn Ads in 2 steps:
- Exports a CSV file.
- Upload matching audience segments to LinkedIn and use them in your retargeting advertising campaigns.
You can integrate Leadfeeder with the sales and marketing tools you already use (www.leadfeeder.com/integrations/). Leadfeeder integrations are native and bidirectional. There is no need to turn to third-party applications to connect your tools.
Popular integrations include:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Google Hangouts Chat
- Google Data Studio
Opinions and reviews on Leadfeeder
According to the official website www.leadfeeder.com/over 45,000 sellers, agencies and marketers use Leadfeeder. 9 out of 10 customers agree that Leadfeeder's data quality is superior to other providers.
You can read comments from users who are already using it on the official website and at https://www.g2.com/products/leadfeeder/reviews.
There is a basic version of Leadfeeder (www.leadfeeder.com/pricing/) with limited functionality available for free called Leadfeeder Lite.
Leadfeeder Lite only shows leads from the last 3 days, doesn't show what businesses are doing on your website, and doesn't include integrations and many other advanced features.
The cost of the Premium starts at $ 63 per month.
At the end of your trial, your Leadfeeder will automatically be downgraded to the free version of Leadfeeder, called Leadfeeder Lite, and you won't be charged anything. But if you purchased a Premium subscription during your trial period, you will automatically continue with Premium at the end of your 14-day free trial: www.leadfeeder.com/