What is MailerSend
MailerSend (https://www.mailersend.com/) is a transactional email service created for developers, but designed so that the entire team can contribute and collaborate, which uses advanced email analytics to provide users with deeper insight into the performance of their email marketing.
We list the functionality of MailerSend (https://www.mailersend.com/features).
With MailerSend, you can send with confidence knowing that your transactional email campaigns will be delivered (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-delivery).
Here are the features offered by MailerSend:
- Email delivery (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-delivery): after years of firsthand experience with email delivery, MailerSend has discovered what it takes to ensure that ISPs like Gmail accept your emails. Avoid spam filters and blacklists, and reduce hard bounds and soft bounces.
- Transactional emails: (https://www.mailersend.com/features/transactional-emails): intuitively designed tools allow anyone to contribute, while an advanced infrastructure enables rapid scale-up.
- SMTP relay (https://www.mailersend.com/features/smtp-relay): Use Simple Mail Transfer Protocol when you want to send email quickly using a reliable Internet standard.
- Email API (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-api): start sending and tracking your emails with the simple API integration and documentation process offered by MailerSend.
- Dynamic email templates (https://www.mailersend.com/features/dynamic-email-templates): create large-scale customer relationships using a single e-mail template.
- Email verification (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-verification-tool): verify a single address or upload an entire email list for verification.
MailerSend provides a wide range of email analytics to help you understand what works and what needs to be optimized:
- Webhook (https://www.mailersend.com/features/webhooks): receive a notification when a transactional email event occurs. Configure your endpoints, the events you want to monitor, and the automated response.
- Email tracking (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-tracking): use e-mail trackers in your workflow to remove guesswork.
- Multiple Domains (https://www.mailersend.com/features/multiple-domains): easily manage multiple emailing domains for all your brands or customers from the same interface, without confusing them. MailerSend provides an intuitive dashboard to manage them all.
- Suppression list management (https://www.mailersend.com/features/suppression-list-management): protect your sending reputation by regularly checking suppression list management. MailerSend automates the creation of this list by adding rejected emails.
Intuitive email generators and editors simplify the process of creating and sending transactional emails. The entire team can contribute. Here are the specific features offered by MailerSend:
- Custom HTML template builder (https://www.mailersend.com/features/html-email-template-builder): are you interested in writing your own HTML code? The HTML email template editor allows you to create exactly what you want.
- Drag & drop email template builder (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-template-builder): drag & drop email editor allows you to create professionally designed transactional emails.
- Rich-text email editor (https://www.mailersend.com/features/rich-text-email-editor): create plain text e-mails with the formatting capabilities of HTML. Easily add links, images, bulleted lists and text styles.
Keeping track of results
MailerSend allows you to monitor email activity in real time to get detailed information and make changes when necessary. The activity feed includes advanced search capabilities and multiple filters so you can quickly find emails or recipients:
- Email activity (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-activity): search the activity feed to troubleshoot sending problems and understand your recipients' behavior.
- Advanced email analytics (https://www.mailersend.com/features/email-analytics): access a wide range of metrics to discover how to improve email delivery and engagement.
L'inbound email route (https://www.mailersend.com/features/inbound-emails) allows MailerSend to receive emails on your behalf, parse incoming emails, and integrate them into your application.
MailerSend is a team-friendly application. Using the advanced but intuitive user management system, you can invite your team members and give them access to contribute. Here's what you can do:
- User management (https://www.mailersend.com/features/user-management): invite your team members and collaborate on your projects in real time with MailerSend's user management feature. You can add new users and change permissions at any time so that everyone can contribute.
- File manager (https://www.mailersend.com/features/manage-files): streamline your workflow by keeping all your marketing resources in MailerSend's cloud repository. Your team can easily access and share files and folders using a robust file management system.
Opinions and reviews on MailerSend
You can check out testimonials from users who have already taken advantage of MailerSend at https://www.g2.com/products/mailersend/reviews, where it has so far scored 4.5 out of 5.
MailerSend offers three subscription plans (https://www.mailersend.com/pricing), which we illustrate below:
- Starter: Once your account is approved, you can sign up for the Free plan, which allows you to send up to 12,000 emails per month for free. Should you send more than 12,000 in a month, the cost of additional emails is $ 1.00 per 1000 emails. The number of emails sent automatically resets every 30 days.
- Premium: Once your account is approved, you can choose a premium plan that matches the number of emails you send each month. Prices start at $ 25 per month for 50,000 emails. In addition to all the features of the free plan, you can also take advantage of unlimited sending domains, templates, users, file uploads, webhooks, and API tokens, as well as 14 days of log retention, support via live chat, and advice on the deliverability With an expert. If you exceed the monthly quota of your plan, you can continue sending e-mails without interruption. These will be charged at a low additional cost per 1,000 emails. The number of emails you have sent will automatically reset every 30 days.
- Enterprise, dedicated to large enterprises with specific needs. It is necessary to contact MailerSend directly because the prices in this case are customized.
You can change plans at any time. In addition, you can take a trial period and test the features of the free plan. You will be able to send up to 100 emails per month.