Index of contents
MailFloss, Email Verification Tool
By connecting your email marketing software to Mailfloss, the software searches for invalid email addresses and removes them daily, increasing the rate of deliverability and allowing multiple emails to be delivered to the priority mailbox.
How much money are you losing because of fake emails on your lists?
In fact, fake emails in your list damage not only one of the fundamental KPIs of email marketing, the delivery rate (deliverability) but also your business: it's no coincidence that MailFloss itself provides a missed ROI calculator (return on investment) from bad emails in your lists: according to Juniper Research, the percentage of invalid emails entering your database is 20%.
If you want to do a quick count, if we take into account the Database Marketing Institute's data, according to which the average lifetime value (LTV) of an email address across all industries is about €8 ($ 10), for every 1000 emails on your lists, you're losing over €1600.
When you send emails to fake, non-existent or misspelled addresses, you get penalized. This implies that more of your emails end up in spam and less in your recipients' inboxes.
How Mailfloss works
Mailfloss connects with your email marketing software: at the time of writing, it supports 19 of the most popular email service providers including MailChimp, Ontraport, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, Infusionsoft., ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip, Sendlane, Klaviyo, Sendinblue, MailerLite, Moosend, Gist, GetResponse, Intercom, Emma and iContact.
Once connected, Mailfloss removes fake, misspelled, or non-existent emails daily, automatically, and en masse e:
- MailFloss also automatically corrects typos in popular email services: email services like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL are often misspelled. Mailfloss corrects these misspelled email addresses and automatically syncs them with your email provider.
- Delete, unsubscribe or automatically update by allowing you to choose between tags and custom fields.
- has an integration with Zapier and Google Sheets and WebHooks.
Here's how it works in a demo video:
Benefits of MailFloss on deliverability, open rate and IP reputation
According to the official website www.mailfloss.com, the use of Mailfloss can provide certain benefits such as:
- improved deliverability rate
- improved open rate (increased by 4% in one case)
- improving the reputation of the IP address on Google Postmaster tools
Mailfloss has various monthly and annual plans (https://mailfloss.com/pricing/) which vary depending on verified emails per month, plus a convenient purchase in prepaid credits and a 7-day trial.