Index of contents
What is Mouseflow
Mouseflow (https://mouseflow.com/) is a software for CRO useful for tracking the user experience on the site, specifically why your visitors are not converting into customers, through the use of typical industry tools such as:
- session recordings;
- heat maps;
- analysis of user paths;
- form tracking;
- feedback from visitors.
Other than that, Mouseflow:
- filters your data in whatever way you want to find exactly what you're looking for;
- quickly find your website's problems with the "Friction Score," a score that, as the name implies, indicates the level of user frustration on each page of your website.
Let's go into more detail about MouseFlow's functionality.
Mouse Flow Features
Mouseflow tracks clicks, mouse movement, scrolls, forms and more. It shows an anonymous record of each visitor's activity on your site Most importantly, you can filter/segment the records.
This aspect allows you to eliminate assumptions so you can act sooner. Plus, it's fast, secure, optimized for mobile devices and supports payment pages, dynamic content or registered members only.
Filters and segments
Mouseflow simplifies session search.
You can sort/filter by location, language, number of pages, duration, browser, operating system, platform, traffic source, visitor type (first time/return), screen resolution, page views, custom variables/tags, and more.
Mouseflow automatically creates 6 types of heat maps for all your pages as soon as you start registering your website.
Find out which elements of your page generate the most clicks, how far users scroll and move around your page, what grabs their attention, where your visitors are coming from, and how they interact with the dynamic elements of your site.
Mouseflow tracks activity from page to page on your site. It helps you analyze key paths and processes (like checkout or signup). You can build reports to examine visitor behavior during a walkthrough. You can also look at the sessions of visitors who leave the site.
Mouseflow, with the Form AnalyticsIt monitors how visitors interact with forms. It measures abandonments, reloads, empty submissions, errors and more - for each relevant form field - and can be filtered in real time. This helps you uncover issues, improve usability, and increase conversions across different visitor segments.
Mouseflow makes it easy to get into the minds of your visitors. You can create custom, interactive surveys to target specific audiences in seconds. This aspect gives you valuable feedback when it matters most: when visitors are frustrated, experiencing difficulties, or need help.
Mouse Flow Integrations
MouseFlow integrates with the main CMS such as WordPress, Weebly, Wix, platforms for theecommerce like Shopify, Web Analytics and Tag Management platforms like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, SAAS for landing page and inbound marketing such as Hubspot,, Instapage, Unbounce.
Opinions and reviews on Mouseflow
According to G2.com, Mouseflow is a product used and appreciated by over 165,000 freelancers, webmarketers, SMEs and startups worldwide. Out of 128 reviews currently posted on the portal, as many as 104 are 5-star reviews with a customer satisfaction rate exceeding 80%.
Mouseflow allows you to choose between different subscription planswith monthly or annual payment (more convenient).
- The free plan, which you can activate by registering for free on the official website https://mouseflow.com/allows 500 registrations per month on a single site, with data retention for 30 days.
- The plan Starter annual allows 5000 registrations per month on a site, with data retention for three months at € 24 per month.
- With the plan Growth annual, you can make 15,000 registrations per month on three sites, with data retention for six months at €79 per month.
- The plan Business annual - the most advantageous solution - allows 50,000 registrations per month on ten sites, with data retention for 12 months.
- Finally, with the plan Pro 150,000 registrations per month on 20 sites, with data retention for 12 months at € 299 per month.
You can start your 14-day full-featured free trial including 500 sessions, 3 websites and access to heat maps, funnels, forms and feedback.
No credit card is required and at the end of the trial period you can continue to use Mouseflow for free with limited features or upgrade to the plan you need.