What is Office Suite
Founded in 2001, MobiSystems is a U.S.-based software organization that offers a product called Office Suite (www.officesuite.com/it/), a cross-platform document creation and editing software with support for formats.
Valid alternative to Microsoft Office, Office Suite can be used on Windows PC, Android, iPhone and iPad devices with synchronization capabilities to update documents on different platforms.
Office Suite comes pre-installed on devices from Sony, Amazon, Alcatel, Sharp, Toshiba, ZTE, Huawei, Kyocera and others.
Office Suite features
Let's take a look at the most important features offered by Office Suite (www.officesuite.com/it/).
With the feature called Documents (www.officesuite.com/it/documents/) you can create and edit text documents with precision:
- Track changes for a smooth team workflow: add comments, accept or reject others' changes, and track your progress.
- Advanced page, text, and paragraph formatting capabilities: you can get even the most advanced layout. Get creative and add headers and footers, footnotes, page numbers and related styles.
- Illustrate complex points using graphical elements: tables, charts, shapes and images are all easy to work with. Advanced positioning and formatting options ensure that your documents look great.
- Compatible with Microsoft Office and OpenOffice formats: open, create and edit any DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS and ODP document. Use and edit any DOT, DOTX or OTT template file.
With the feature called Sheets (www.officesuite.com/it/sheets/), working with advanced spreadsheets is easy on any device:
- Illustrate your data with charts - create and edit over 30 types of charts. Quickly apply design presets or change the color scheme and layout to get the perfect look.
- Use over 250 functions: whether you're working on a financial, administrative, or statistical analysis, type in your familiar functions and formulas to get to the bottom of the data.
- Collaborate to get work done faster: add comments on cells to share with your team. Filter, hide, or show rows and columns to make your sheets easier to read and review.
- Compatible with Microsoft Office and CSV formats - open, create and edit any XLS, XLSX, XLSM or CSV document. Use and edit XLTS or OTS template files.
Slides is designed to enhance creativity and be an assistant during the presentation (www.officesuite.com/it/slides/):
- Create the perfect presentation to illustrate your ideas: use a theme or template, adjust the size of the slides or change the layout. The choice is yours and you have a lot to choose from.
- Capture your audience using multimedia elements: show your creativity and complete your data by inserting videos, shapes or an image from your camera or the web.
- Present your work: set up animations and transitions to emphasize important points. You can also use the special Presenter mode.
- Convert to PDF, upload to MobiDrive, and access anywhere: convert your presentation to PDF in a few easy steps and upload it to your free MobiDrive storage space to have it with you anywhere.
Send and receive emailmanage your programs and stay in touch with your professional network (www.officesuite.com/it/mail/):
- Compose emails tailored to their audience: optimize formatting and text layout. Attach that important document and conclude by including a custom signature.
- Connect all your accounts and keep them in one place - manage all your email accounts and have them always in sight.
- Organize your inbox even when you're offline - keep your inbox clean and organized at all times. Changes made offline will automatically sync when you go online.
- Manage your schedule and make the most of your day: create events, send invitations and merge all your schedules across email accounts into one calendar so you're always on top of your game.
The opening and annotation of PDF is possible with (www.officesuite.com/it/pdf/):
- Stay in control when coordinating team efforts - collaboration is easy with comments, text highlighting, and drawing. Fill out forms, then protect them by setting editing permissions.
- Password protect important PDFs: Keep vital or confidential PDFs safe by entering a password.
- Protect your documents with digital signatures - always stay in control. Signing and adding a timestamp to your PDFs provides the highest level of security for your work.
- Convert PDF to editable Word, Excel and ePub files - don't let file formats limit you. Quickly convert PDF documents while fully maintaining layout and formatting.
In addition to the ability to connect to any cloud service provider such as Google Drive, Box, iCloud, OneDrive and others, OfficeSuite offers storage space in MobiSystems' proprietary cloud: MobiDrive (https://mobidrive.com/about).
Benefits of Office Suite software
The main advantages of OfficeSuite (www.officesuite.com/it/) are cross-platform support, security, hassle-free licensing, a wide range of document format support, and conversion capabilities.
OfficeSuite is developed for different platforms, namely iOS, Android and Windows, thus minimizing delays for tasks involving document processing. This is due to having multiple platform options preferred by employees. The cross-platform functionality is also useful for users who are always on the go.
OfficeSuite provides documents with different levels of security. This ensures a secure working environment for businesses. Files, especially sensitive ones, can only be accessed by people with appropriate authorization as documents are protected with digital signatures and passwords.
Users enrolled in Business Plan are treated to easy addition and reassignment of seats via the platform dashboard. It provides managers and executives with some advanced administrative tools that allow them to easily manage licensing rights for their employees.
User productivity is enhanced by OfficeSuite as the system supports many types of document formats such as DOC, PPT and XLS legacy MS Office. It can also process OpenDocument formats, which means it can create or edit documents in CSV, RTF and TXT formats.
OfficeSuite allows users to use work with their files on different devices because it has the ability to convert documents to PDF, ePub and other popular formats. This is a feature that is commonly absent from other similar solutions.
The following OfficeSuite integrations are currently available:
- Google Drive
- IBM MaaS360
Office Suite Reviews
OfficeSuite has over 220 million downloads on Google Play and is among the best Android business apps. Read comments and opinions from users who are already using OfficeSuite at https://www.g2.com/products/mobisystems-officesuite/reviews.
Office Suite: Pricing
OfficeSuite is available as free softwarebut with very limited functionality. Sheets lacks pivot tables and data validation, while Slides is completely absent. If you're looking for a free word processor or office suite, the free version may be too limited for you.
The free version is essentially a document viewer, so to edit documents you'll need a pay plan (www.officesuite.com/it/plans/).
The personal plan costs €29.99 per year. Alternatively, you can choose the family plan available at €49.99 per year for up to six users, or opt for the Home & Business plan at €99.99 for a one-time, non-expiring purchase.
There are also business plansfrom €3.99 per user per month (www.officesuite.com/it/plans/business/)..
You can try each product for free for 30 days: www.officesuite.com/it/